Thread: beta 2.2
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:41 PM   #1
Walter0132

Default beta 2.2

I was running Mavericks 10.9.2 with display driver 2.1... all 3 of my displays would come up in mirrored mode and I could unselect mirror and rearrange the displays no problem. of course it would not retain the positions or settings the next time i connected them i could go thru and make the changes and everything would work again. today i installed 2.2 and now I can only get 1 monitor of the 3 i have connected working. the mac display panel shows all 3 but only 1 is working. i tried to uninstall driver 2.2 and reinstall driver 2.1 and now i only have 1 display working with that driver also. WTF. come on, now i can't use 2 of my 3 monitors!!!!! this is getting old. how can i completely removed display drivers 2.2 to roll back completely to 2.1? atleast i could use 2.1... 2.2 had rendered my external monitors completely unuseable.. and worse not i can't get 2.1 working like it did before i updated!!!!!!!
this is becoming almost not worth the effort and I'm thinking I might have to look for another solution. Any help at all here??????
Walter0132 is offline   Reply With Quote