View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 05:22 PM   #2
D43m0n

Nope, but that sure looks like DisplayLink driver vs WindowServer again... I see it too in my console log...

Sigh...

I've ran the "DisplayLink Information" support tool to gather information about my Mac, with the latest 2.4 (no beta) driver installed, but without both DisplayLink monitors disconnected. I'll run this tool again when both DisplayLink monitors are connected (perhaps there's a difference in output?).

I uninstalled the last beta of 2.4, rebooted, installed the official 2.4 driver, rebooted and then connected one DisplayLink monitor, followed by the other as soon as the first showed me a desktop (just to be sure no firmware updates were in progress).

Later today, I (again) had a frozen MacBook. Only the mouse was responding, nothing else. The usual trick to get everything working again without rebooting, didn't help unfortunately, I had to force shutdown my MBA. The usual trick is to unplug the USB connection and wait until al opened windows appear on the internal screen of my MBA, and then replug it again.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MacBook Air van Dennis_20150728_192909.zip (2.72 MB, 0 views)

Last edited by D43m0n; 07-28-2015 at 05:39 PM. Reason: added output from DisplayLink Information support tool
D43m0n is offline   Reply With Quote