View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 09:41 AM   #68
maxisan

My issue is, that i cannot unlock my MacBook Pro with my Apple Watch when i'm connected to my CableMatters USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter in Black or White Video Adapter.

I'm working with my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with macOS High Sierra 10.13.1, my Apple Watch Series 3, my Henge Dock and 3 DELL monitors.

1 monitor is directly connected via HDMI, 1 through mini displayport and 1 through my CableMatters USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter in Black or White Video Adapter (SKU 103046 with latest DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for OS X and macOS 4.0.0 drivers).

My system works great but i can't unlock my MacBook with my Apple Watch if it's docked to all monitors.
When i disconnect the CableMatters Video Adapter, everything works fine and i can unlock my MacBook with my Apple Watch.
Without the monitors and undocked, the unlocking works perfect.

I think the problem is the CableMatters Video Adapter. But it works fine with macOS Sierra! After i upgraded to macOS Hight Sierra, the problem appeared.

Some other people have got the same issue: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7679903
maxisan is offline   Reply With Quote