View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #64
ISDNO

Hey guys,

Just did a clean install from 10.6.8 where I had some random crashes, updated to 10.8.2 and now I am experiencing some Gray screens that don't treat me nicely.

Since I did experience crashes in the old install, I might have some other issue. How ever, the crash logs indicate that DL might have a hand, or at least report something on the issue.

I've attached the System information and the crash dumps.

I got the crashes at three different times. I did clean install today, I did a 8x erase of the disk before reinstall.

I had just booted the computer for the first time. Changed security settings so I could install display link driver, worked fine.
Before I did the reboot that the installation requires I did the System Update from 10.8.1 to 10.8.2 and then rebooted.

Then after logon, I tried to download Citrix Receiver, it crashed when i clicked "Download Citrix Receiver". and then again just when I had written my password to log back on after bootup.

I have a trackpad, connected through bluetooth, which might have a hand in this, as stated above. You have how ever listed the issue as solved on your page for 10.8.1 http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=333

Thanks in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: zip DiagnosticReports.zip (115.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: zip MacBook Pro.zip (250.0 KB, 0 views)
ISDNO is offline   Reply With Quote