View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 12:47 AM   #211
make dsplyLink gr8t again

Unhappy Please fix this, please.

To the good folks at DisplayLink,

I realize there's nothing new to be said here until you fix this issue. I also realize Apple broke it. However, Apple broke this connection in the 10.13.4 beta, so you've known about this for a while. Also, controlling external displays is literally all your product does, and now it doesn't do that, so it's not even really a product anymore, it's just a piece of expensive plastic.

I rely heavily on the "extended screen" feature to do my work and without it, I'm pretty screwed. It's been 3 months since the first post (just on this forum). I know it's complicated, otherwise I assume you or the internet gnomes would have sorted it out by now. I have followed the latest news on this forum daily, in hopes of any good news, however all I have read is DisplayLink placating the concerned citizens of this forum.

As a long time DisplayLink user, it saddens me to ask the other members of this forum, but here it goes: good folks of the extended display world, do you know of any other display extension products out there that can use (1) USB or (2) "Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI" ports? -thanks

Needing solution ASAP