View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
sky4vip

6.3 just makes *ALL* of my displays quit outputting, pernamently, whether or not they're connected. I have have the pluggable 2ka, lenovo u460m, and three external: vga, hdmi, and the 2ka. No combination of no external, plugable only, etc etc etc works, forced to roll back.
Installed new copy of w8cp clean, only updated the drivers via windows update, then install 6.3, and still same behavior.

Cant give log b/c the system restore deletes it, and I have no way to access it (short of pulling hard drive and buying connectors I dont have to attach to non-development desktop). Sorry to all.

6.2 continues to work more or less fine in this setup.

***edit*** the displays quit upon installation of driver with plugable attached, never to return again, regardless of what displays are (or arent) plugged in, including scenerio with no external displays plugged in. tried several different scenerios, but as I have to system restore or do the clean install to try them (depending on the troubleshooting), havent tried every possible combination, just basic (plugable ONLY external display attached, only that and hdmi, etc).

Last edited by sky4vip; 05-30-2012 at 03:59 PM.