View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 03:19 PM   #366
MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by donluca View Post
I see, thanks for the replies.

Can you provide a "safe" way to roll back to High Sierra 10.13.3?
I don't have a Time Machine backup and, honestly, I don't want to re-install everything from scratch.

I've read something about downloading the 10.3.3 combo update and installing that, can anyone elaborate on this?
Combo updates don't work I have tried. The only downloadable install I could find was Sierra, so I reverted to that. I am still exploring on how to install 10.13.3 over it; will drop in a message if I figure it out. The issue is that when-ever you try to upgrade to High Sierra, it downloads and install 10.13.5, which clearly defeats the purpose.

Now that, Mojave Beta 2 is released perhaps it's fixed or maybe not; I am hoping someone who has Mojave Beta can drop a line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild4gadgets View Post
+1 to everyone that has previously posted to this forum about the High Sierra issue. Downgrading to Sierra is not an option for me as my company will not allow us to use anything other than High Sierra due to security reasons.
Get this issue fixed ASAP please....this is completely ridiculous.
Hmm. I am still look at possible solutions to just upgrade back to 10.13.3 and we can perhaps keep it that for the time being at-the-least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Ren View Post
You are 100% correct, this is an absolute joke!

FIX THE ISSUE ALREADY! You've had months now, maybe you should find some new developers if the ones you currently have are incapable.
+1 for that. What surprises me is why Display Link and the developers don't have an exact time line or perhaps something that says 'Okay. The fix is in Mojave'. But, all we are hearing is vague stuff.

Display Link developers, please update us!
MAC is offline   Reply With Quote