View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 05:58 PM   #1
jalvarez@insuremytrip.com

Exclamation BSOD in Windows 7 Pro

I currently have 2 separate laptops (both are HP Probook 450 G3 laptops with i7 Intel) that are randomly getting a BSOD. I have run BlueScreenViewer to get the error codes and all of them are affecting the ntoskrnl.exe file. When I looked into this more, parts of the .dmp files are showing that the issue is located with the drivers for your Displaylink products. One of our users is using a USB 3.0 docking station made by Tek-Republic, and the other is the Plugable UD-3000. I also have a couple Kensington docks that are doing the same thing. Now all of these laptops have the most up to date drivers from displaylink installed, and all of the hardware in the actual systems are up to date as well. Is there some kind of known incompatibility problem with the new drivers that is causing these BSODs? I have included 2 of the .dmp files from these two machines. Can someone take a look and let me know if there is some kind of fix to stop these BSODs from happening since all of them seem to be originating from the Displaylink drivers?

-Jaymes
Attached Files
File Type: zip DMP Files.zip (55.8 KB, 1 views)
jalvarez@insuremytrip.com is offline   Reply With Quote