View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 04:32 PM   #3
rawbert

Good Afternoon.

I will work on getting you the memory file. I do have an update on my problem, I think I have narrowed it done a little further.

I had my laptop running for a few days not connected to anything except a wireless mouse/keyboard via wireless USB and one external monitor connected directly into the laptops HDMI. I had no issues at all.

My next step was to plug the docking station into the laptop with no external devices connected to the dock station. Again no issues.

I then connected the wireless mouse/keyboard from the laptop into the dock station. Again no issues were experienced for over a day.

Today I decided to unplug the monitor from the laptop and directly into the dock station. Within 5 minutes my system crashed. I rebooted with the monitor in the laptop, no issues. I tried a different monitor connected to the dock station and it also crashed.

I now have everything running through the dock station EXCEPT the monitor, which is plugged directly into the laptop, and I am experiencing no issues with my laptop performance.

Does this help?
rawbert is offline   Reply With Quote