View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:32 AM   #1
kerees

Default Targus ACP076 SV docking station no display on Win 7

Hi,

I am testing Targus USB3 SV docking stations with Display Link 7.5 software to use on Win7 SP1 Lenovo X230 laptops.

Everything works except for the graphics output. When we attach the docking station to the monitor via VGA or DVI there is no Targus detected and no tray icon. There do not appear to be any devices in Device Manager that haven't been installed, and there is a USB Display Adaptor listed as Displaylink Display Adaptor (4306). Initially we tried the 7.1M1 software that was packaged with the device also with no success.

I have checked with Intel and Lenovo sites that our USB3 host controller and graphics driver are up to date for Win 7. The Displaylink compatibility tool indicates all PASS. I have attached the support logs.

I don't believe the Targus device or the monitor is faulty as it is working fine on our Win8.1 test machines. Following Displaylink 7.5 install we attach the same docking station and all the devices are detected as Targus and drivers installed successfully, USB, LAN, VGA and DVI outputs all work.

Hope you can recommend how to resolve this. Thanks, Kevin
Attached Files
File Type: zip UK136648_20140404_162632.zip (681.6 KB, 3 views)
kerees is offline   Reply With Quote