View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 02:20 PM   #4
cavanscott

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanRosado View Post
Hi,

I've been trying to get my DisplayLink device to work with my Macbook Air 2015 running on High Sierra 10.13.1 but whenever I try to click on "Allow" in the Security & Privacy panel, nothing happens, it doesn't seem to react to my clicks since the message is still there. I did unlock Security & Privacy preferences by typing my password but it doesn't seem to change anything. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DisplayLink app and I always get the message that the app installed successfully but it still doesn't display anything.

I know the device works well since I've tested it on my windows and it works fine.

Has anyone faced the same issue?

Thanks

Jonathan
I've got a similar problem. I'm using a ASUS MB168B second monitor on both my iMac and MacBook.

I installed the latest version of display link on the MacBook, was given the option of allowing it on the MacBook Pro and everything works fine.

However I tried the same on the iMac and, although the driver downloaded perfectly, was never given the option of allowing the software under Security and Privacy. Therefore the software installs but the screen doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do please?

Cheers,

Cavan
cavanscott is offline   Reply With Quote