View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #107
ITDrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by xijio View Post
Something happened recently. Now my computer is basically unusable while docked. The mouse lag is insanely bad to the point that it jumps across the screen an inch at a time. The network performance is degraded so webpages and files load very slowly. Moving windows around the screen stupidly slow. It was working ish for the past few weeks and the mouse would only freeze once every few seconds now it is like I'm using a 10 year old computer even though it is a top of the line lenovo.

It has been MONTHS since this problem was identified. The amazon reviews show that everyone hates this crap and its ruining your reputation. Please give this problem the attention it is clearly widespread and clearly a major problem. I can't do my job because of this and that isn't okay.

As I'm typing this sentance the characters are bunching up and appearing in groups because the shitty displaylink software can't keep up with the input. It s currently using 8-10% CPU and all I'm doing doing is typing on a webpage. It feels like I'm working over a shitty VNC connection on dialup.

I'm running the latest drivers (according to lenovo's driver update software)
I'm up to date in windows update
I'm running the latest usb 3.0 dock driver from lenovo's site
I'm running the latest dock firmware
I'm running the latest beta drivers from wim on this forum
I've got power management set to high performance mode
I stopped using a wireless mouse and am using a wired one
I'm running the latest graphics drivers

I don't know what else to try, I'm at your mercy. Please fix this. Please.
Are you running TPFanControl? If so, try shutting it off.
ITDrone is offline   Reply With Quote