View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 08:51 PM   #4
Ramenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanRampon View Post
Hello,

Driver 5.1.1 is now being published with notarization.
As Apple added notarizatation as a requirement, DisplayLink driver 5.1.1 or newer will be needed from macOS 10.14.5 onwards.

You can download DisplayLink driver v5.1.1 for macOS 10.14 from our website.

Kind regards,
Alban
UPDATE: It works for me now. After the steps I followed below, I ended up just reseating the DisplayPort and USB-C cables on the dock itself and the display is now detected. Woohoo, our USB-C/DisplayLink future is back in full-effect! Cheers!

Hey Alban, would you know of any other reason that this still may not work for me? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C Dock that previously worked with my MacBook Pro (2018) before I upgraded to macOS 10.14.5.

I have since tried downloading the notarized version you mentioned, ran the installer to uninstall the driver, restart, and then install the driver.I still can't get the dock to pass video signal (via DisplayPort). I can see the DisplayLinkDriver is loaded in System Report > Extensions.

I am really enjoying this USB-C world we're living in where one dock works with my laptop (MacBook Pro 2018), my wife's laptop (Lenovo ThinkPad), and even my phone! (Samsung Galaxy Note 9).

Any other ideas on where the issue might be or how to validate the DisplayLink driver install?

Thanks!

Last edited by Ramenator; 06-02-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Ramenator is offline   Reply With Quote