View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 11:00 AM   #27
Carlo
Mac Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyson View Post
I recently got a docking station to use with my MacBook operating Sierra. I was using the driver 2.6 and it was working fine but with a little keyboard lag. One day it completely stopped working (nothing would show up on monitors when plugged in), so I upgraded to the new beta even though there was the warning against performance issues. I didn't seem to have a choice.

Now I am semi-operating but with some severe issues that make it so that most of the time I would rather just work from my laptop. Any advice on either of my major issues listed below? At this point I think I need to switch to another brand as this is majorly cutting into my work productivity...

1. SEVERE keyboard and mouse lag (wireless Logitech). Mouse lag seems to slightly improve if laptop is open instead of closed, but keyboard connection is very intermittent and sometimes will work fine then sometimes will not work for up to 3 minutes then come back fine.

2. 2nd monitor plugged into HDMI port is completely not available as a display (tried gather windows, detect displays, etc). This monitor was working fine before the beta update, and works fine if I plug into the DVI port with an adapter.
Alyson I'd suggest to write to our support including the logs: http://support.displaylink.com/knowl...to-displaylink

Please also try to install 2.6 again to see if it behaves better, from what you wrote it looks some kind of hardware issue and the logs may be able to confirm it.

Regards,
Carlo
Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote