View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:03 AM   #21
Andy

Smile Not seeing these issues

Im using a MAC Book Pro, Core 2 Duo, so not the latest model but have upgraded with DisplayLink from Tiger, through Lion and now on to Mountain Lion. I use a Toshiba docking station and two USB adapters for a three screen solution at work (four with my MAC screen included). Basically the apps I use every day for business including Microsoft and Outlook all work fine. There is a very annoying bug in the 10.8 OS which changes random text to caps when entering phrases like 'I'm ' which is nothing to do with DisplayLink but other areas work fine. I had one issue with flickering in Safari which is when I have the option selected to show recent site images, but resetting this to not show the site image selection screen and default the browser to a given website overcomes this.

Not sure why I'm different or maybe people only come here when something is wrong but for me it's fine for work and I believe updates are coming likely from both Apple and DisplayLink given this is a new OS there are bound to be teething issues.

Andy
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote