View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #112
MickM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
MickM I looked at your previous posts but it's not clear to me what kind of flicker you are experiencing. Is window content or full screen flickering? Only with some applications/OS functions or always?
Any specific triggers? What Mac model do you have?

As many other Mountain Lion issues it may be an OS issue, if I were you I'd open a bug on bugreport.apple.com as well so both us and Apple are aware of it.

Regards,
Carlo
Hi Carlo,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. The screen flickering I'm am experiencing is almost entirely restricted to the Mail screen of icloud.com. Go www.icloud.com and you'll be at the screen where you can choose to enter into Mail, Calendar, Contacts etc. If you go into Mail (and only Mail, the rest are OK) then you'll see your 3 column view with all your mailboxes, message list and message contents. Just move your mouse around the screen and you'll go into a fit with all the screen flickering. In case it matters, I'm using a 15" MacBook Pro Retina running 10.8.2. I would appreciate it if anybody else could chime in and confirm this. Also, I just tried the new 2.0 alpha version and the problem is still there :-(.
MickM is offline   Reply With Quote