View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
John.voipguy

Exclamation Win 7 Windows Media Center display issue

Hello,

First I would like to say how much I love your product! Being able to run multiple displays over USB3 is the greatest thing since the flat panel display. Much better than the OEM Docking Stations!

Now on to my issue. I have the Toshiba Dynadock U.3.0. When I launch Windows Media Center in full screen mode the main display that WMC launches in displays a black screen with a blinking curser. If I press the Windows task key or Alt+tab WMC displays correctly. I can than move the cursor over to the options in the WMC screen and they animate correctly, however if press any option the screen then goes black with a blinking curser. I have to press the Windows hot key to get the curser back to the other other display.

I have tried Displaylink driver 6.3M1 as well as upgrading to 7.0. I have a Dell XPS L702X with the NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M with the Intel Integrated graphics.

PS - IF I run Windows Media Center not in full screen mode all is well and everything works great. Also I noticed when I tried to play BattleField 3 I experienced the same issues....

PPS - went through the troubleshooting steps and all appears to be correct.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Last edited by John.voipguy; 10-06-2012 at 06:43 AM.
John.voipguy is offline   Reply With Quote