View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 11:27 PM   #2
Hideki

Ok so after much testing, I was able to get the displays to stop disabling themselves, however that is only when I keep the Wacom Tablet unplugged.

I own the Wacom Mobile studio pro 16 which is a tablet computer for drawing on but also has the ability to be used as a 2ndary screen.

It does this via the wacom displaylink adapter that u purchase separately and uses USB-C to DP (output that is) to your video card.

Prior to CU this worked fine, however I've brought this up with Wacom and shown them logs and they have directed me back here stating the issue is with teh displaylink drivers, I don't know if it means for displaylink to reach out to wacom directly to resolve this or what needs to be done.

I draw a lot/animate using my tablet while streaming and to reduce CPU usage I do not want to have to resort to using a displaylink adapter for input if possible since its already going through 1 ( as its USB C -> wacom displaylink adapter -> USB 3 + mini DP out for both touch ( via usb ) and video via the DP )
Hideki is offline   Reply With Quote