View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:10 PM   #1
zhang965

Default MB168B+ problem with thinkpad X220

Hi,

I've got the same problem as this one:

http://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62479

Quote:
as soon as i plug it in i get the "new device sound" every 3 seconds... again and again..
Quote:
sometimes it stops and ive got an USB Display Adapter in Recovery Mode in the device Manager
But it worked twice, the first time, after the driver installing reboot, a little window was showing this is the first time your displayerlink monitor is recognized, we are initializing, and it works.

so next day, it can't work anymore, I Uninstall the driver a lot of times(and use the clean tool), and reinstall it again, suddenly, the initializing window is back, and my monitor can work again.

but today, I tried a lot of times the same steps, but the initializing window doesn't want to see me anymore....

so, I tried the newest driver 7.9M2, and old asus one and autu-Installing one by windows.(If I remember anything, the first time was using auto-installing by windows, the second was using the 7.9M2)

and it's showing in the device manager 3 different things, DisplayLink Display adapter(8080), Asus Mb168B+ and recovery mode.

So, I want to know is there any way to call the initializing window...?
zhang965 is offline   Reply With Quote