View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 12:39 PM   #6
luckman212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
We're struggling to reproduce what is shown in the excellent video from luckman212 or any sort of window-over-window corruption.
Unless it's a mirroring setup of course [...] Are you using mirror? If not any specific setting maybe in Accessibility/Display?
Thanks, no I am not using mirroring. 3 independent displays: 2 native and 1 using a Plugable DisplayLink usb3 adapter. All 3 monitors are identical (Viewsonic VP2365wb) and running at 1920x1080 resolution. Nothing special in Accessibility, I do have "Reduce Transparency" turned on but I re-tested with it off and it did not make any difference on the corruption.

accessibilty control panel:

displays:

Quote:
One check you may want to do is to take a screenshot of the whole desktop when the issue is visible. Is the corruption visible also on the screenshot?
Ok I did this and actually the corruption *is* in the screenshot, which is a little interesting (I didn't think it would be). Is there any other info I can send to help debug further? I attached the screenshot of the corrupt desktop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg corrupt.jpg (20.4 KB, 3 views)
luckman212 is offline   Reply With Quote