View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
GlobetrotterZH

Default Toshiba Dynadock - No external Display with latest drivers

Hi everybody, dear DisplayLink-Team

I am operating an Acer Iconia w510 tablet / ultrabook with Windows 8 32-Bit and would like to connect my VGA external Display (Acer AL2216 W s) using a Toshiba Dynadock U 3.0.

Despite having installed the latest drivers from Toshiba und Displaylink, I cannot find the external monitor and Windows gives error messages concerning the display link drivers on every new start. I have contacted Toshiba, but they were not very helpful (just told me to install the latest driver which I really think I have). I am updating everything possible automatically and manually regularly (Windows 8, my laptop, including a firmware update just today). The system should be fine and updated.

I have seen that this forum is monitored by displaylink itself so I am hoping for some help here. If there is any misunderstanding due to the German on the images or due to my English, please get back to me, I will try to give all necessary information! Thanks in advance for your help! I have been struggeling for days now and really hope to get everything running finally. I hope the follwing images can help you figure out my installation and the where the problem lies:

If you need more info, please get back to me! As you can see on image No. 4 I can not make any modification to an external display since no such is shown. Thanks in advance for any advice!
GlobetrotterZH is offline   Reply With Quote