View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 06:41 AM   #269
dirkseidel

I have a MacBook Air with two external monitors attached, one of them through DisplayLink. Except for the fact that my resolution is 1920x1200 so that I have two 60 pixel bars at the top and bottom of the screen the workaround worked fine after installing the beta version.

Unfortunately I have to uninstall/reinstall the driver every morning when I arrive at work. I have found no way of getting the separate display configuration to work again after unplugging the monitors when going home, putting the Mac to sleep and using it at home without the monitors. At work I tried just rebooting the machine, unplugging/plugging in the USB, switching between different configurations, nothing seems to work.

The third screen is virtually there and I can configure the positions of my three screens in the Mac screen settings. Also, my windows move to the third screen. Unfortunately the screen is not visible and only shows a clone of either of the other screens.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon as reinstalling/rebooting every morning is REALLY annoying, much worse than the wrong resolution.
dirkseidel is offline   Reply With Quote