View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 11:43 AM   #362
njoerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
Perhaps, not the right answer. But, I was facing the same issue, just downgraded to Sierra and got all the three monitors working. I would suggest the same, till DisplayLink and Apple figure it out, not using the monitors are never the solution.
Are you serious? If I get you right, this sounds like a bad joke to me: "Don't update if you want to keep your system usable" - Seems to be pretty bad choice for a dev who might be interested in testing his software against the current OS version - Not to speak of those who just want to keep systems up to date for security's sake.

This is a major problem and that hacky solution with Airplays ist just a bad joke - the product was sold as a Triple Display Docking Station to my company and was considered to be the best one-cable-solution since it had full Mac OS X compatibility - however, the product just got broken - it's insane to advice somebody to not update his OS just because of some faulty drivers - you had one job - and failed.

I'd consider filing a lawsuit as well - product stopped working, no solution -> useless product to me.
njoerd is offline   Reply With Quote