View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 12:20 PM   #7
edre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtech73 View Post
I think this is a bold and brazen assumption. I think anyone who is persistent enough to want multiple M1 monitors is probably the kind of person that wants to have their monitors exactly the way they want them, and rotation is NOT uncommon and unless you have done a survey of all of your users, this is an assumption you should not make. Also, this kind of response does not build good customer relations. You've basically said "yeah, you're weird, no one does what you want, so quit complaining. Your most vocal advocates are often those people that want very particular solutions. Your devices by their very nature are niche, so please I would ask you to refrain from downplaying the needs of your most ardent advocates, who have stuck with you through an entire year of "we're working on it". If you wish to survive, you must to better. I've had my left monitor rotated for years as a files display while editing video (where I need vertical landscape, not horizontal). It's been very frustrating to be strung along this long and then basically patted on the head in a patronizing manner. Do better.
I couldn't agree more.
edre is offline   Reply With Quote