View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #5
MCV

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygearbox View Post
I took my new i& 15" Macbook out of the box and let the migration assistant migrate my stuff (which included the 1.6b1 driver, i believe). Everything seemed to work great (monitor and displaylink adaptor worked). The next day I disconnected the machine from the displaylink device. Since that the machine would hang upon wake from sleep. I could see my desktop, but there was a blue translucent color over everything. I could see my mouse and move it, but nothing else. I restarted and saw the same thing. booting in safe mode and everything was fine. I had to uninstall the Displaylink driver. Installing 1.6b2 did not help, same results, so I uninstalled it.
Hey Marty -- same thing here with my 15" i7 MBP. I ran the migration assistant and had nothing but trouble since then. I have since copied all my data off manually, wiped the system clean, and reinstalled the OS. Guess what? Still having issues. I really hope they get this fixes soon. I'm rebooting several times a day and it's really pissing me off.