View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 12:26 AM   #7
AlbanRampon

I'm afraid the photos went to very low res and I can't see anything in them.

Have you tried to connect in USB-A? The white lights means the dock woke-up, but this is also confirmed by the USB2 mouse recognised.
Have you tried to connect a USB3 device to one of the docking station SuperSpeed (SS) port? Usually something like a Flash drive, or SSD/HDD could be USB3.

USB2 and USB3 are different "pipes". If USB3 is broken, you can still have the mouse working.
Missing in Device Manager or Port Reset failed is not a driver issue. The fact there isn't a trace of the D6000 in DevManView.html (Device Manager) suggests it's not enumerating properly, and that's why the driver isn't starting and no visible trace in the logs.
From Network_Statistics.txt, I see there isn't the network adapter present either, that's a separate entry missing in Device Manager which would call a network driver.

Could you check there isn't any bent pin on the USB-C connector?

Was the update tool successful? It does not update the DisplayLink chip, as that one is updated automatically by the driver without running any special tool.
Have you power-cycled the dock after running the Dell updater?

Unfortunately, at this time I have more questions than answers, but that sounds like a dock problem.

Regards,
Alban

Where to download the latest DisplayLink drivers
How to clean up a corrupted installation
How to report issues to DisplayLink for a speedy resolution
AlbanRampon is offline   Reply With Quote