View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 04:43 AM   #1
iconoplast

Default 1 Device not Booting Correctly (i.e. 8060# in Hardware ID)

Hi, I have been gone through the troubleshooting steps, my issue may be based on multiple graphics extensions (3 total, 2 Sabrenet and 1 Arkview), I had bought the Arkview first and the Sabrenets a couple years ago. Getting all 3 extensions working had been an issue, I think when I put on my current OS, I had to play around to get all 3 working. Then about a month ago I upgraded my Nvidia 570 to a 770 and one extension wasn't working. I was able to wipe my drivers, unplug all the unaffected extensions, get the extension that wasn't working, working upon reset and then the other 2 followed suit, as they were not an issue.

This evening I bumped the cable (ever so slightly) with my leg and it did the black screen shuffle and promptly stopped working. I tried for an hour to try to get it to work, seems under the Product ID, in device manager, it shows and 8060 and won't reboot at all, even when I wipe the drivers and reset, trying to add it to the mix by unplugging everything with and without the other extensions plugged in, which work fine. Everything is connected directly to my computer and my other units are working, another odd thing that happened is I was able to "swap" the problem from one Sabrenet extension to the other one, so I literally had one not working and so I uninstalled the displaylink drivers, reinstalled them, plugged in the affected one it started working, but now the other sabrenet is not not working, so this is clearly a software issue. I updated my USB 3.0 controller and graphics drivers, etc.

Please help.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip JAMES-PC_20131216_003248.zip (1.55 MB, 0 views)

Last edited by iconoplast; 12-16-2013 at 04:46 AM.
iconoplast is offline   Reply With Quote