View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 08:37 PM   #6
wolverin3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboerner View Post
The Dell update I mentioned previously --> https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER034..._SETUP_ZPE.exe is not specific to Dell products. It will work on a Lenovo computer.

To expand further, the Dell update is merely a wrapper around a simple batch file script that makes one change to the Windows registry. The change is in regard to a power management setting for the Intel Management Engine (often abbreviated as Intel ME) in the host computer.

If the behavior you are experiencing matches that of the original poster, I would suggest applying to the update in order to see if that changes the behavior.
Hello Rboerner,

Thank you for the reply. At the time, I posted here and in the Lenovo forums, and one of the moderators there suggested to hard reset the Lenovo, replug all devices on the docking station and restart the laptop. I have been working for two days, since, and have had no issues.

You are all awesome. It is nice to be able to find solutions to issues as we connect different configurations and different brands.

Very thankful for your suggestion.
wolverin3 is offline   Reply With Quote