View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 04:28 PM   #4
WCCA

Smile

I have no idea how, but I can confirm that this actually did allow me to fire up another screen.

Here is the current setup running on OS X 10.9.1 -

- Retina Macbook Pro connected to a Thunderbolt Display via Thunderbolt Port on Laptop
- Second External Screen connected to Thunderbolt Port on Laptop
- Third and Fourth External Screens connected to SIIG JU-H20211-S1 USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Dual Head Display Adapter (These two were working with the 2.1 Release Driver)
- Fifth External Screen Connected to SIIG JU-H20211-S1 USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Dual Head Display Adapter with a DVI to VGA Adapter

I could get all four External Screens working with the 2.1 Beta Driver, however as soon as I tried to change the arrangement or move a window to one of the DisplayLink connected screens they would either start flickering uncontrollably or they would all go black. Using the 2.1 Release Driver I could get two screens on one DisplayLink adapter to work but both the other screens on the second DisplayLink Adapter (connected via DVI and HDMI) would remain black and would not display anything, but would show up in the arrangement settings window and their power lights were on.

Connecting one of the screens to the second DisplayLink adapter via the DVI to VGA Adapter did work and allowed me to use two DisplayLink adapters successful, however connecting the Sixth External Screen via the HDMI port on the second DisplayLink adapter did not work.
WCCA is offline   Reply With Quote