View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 10:44 AM   #1
Bertus

Exclamation going from 10.12.3 to 10.12.4 introduced issues - scrambled popup windows

i've been very happily working with 2 24" screens hooked up via a Dell D1000 doc, using the february 3rd drivers on OS X 10.12.3. on a 2012 macbook pro (non-retina)

upgraded to 10.12.4 the other day, which introduced issues that make working with this setup impossible.

issues:
- scrambled popups & other screen elements
- slow performance; dragging windows, doc magnification

The scrabled screen elements are the real problem; f.i. an 'open file' window is completely scrambled, not usable whatsoever, moving the window to the onboard screen resolves the issue.
Also, dragging elements in an application i use (Axure RP) scrambles the elements, and brings the system almost to a halt.

Tried de- and reinstalling the drivers, which at first seemed to resolve the problem, but it has since returned. Perhaps a cold boot/ restart solved it temporarily, and disconnecting/reconnecting with the dock causes the problem to reappear? (this happens several times a day, on 10.12.3 without issues)

i'll update this post with a screenshot.

Is there any info on an upcomming driver update that might resolve this issue? other ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pasted Graphic.jpg (17.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Bertus; 04-03-2017 at 08:07 AM. Reason: image upload
Bertus is offline   Reply With Quote