Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #9
chris.ridgeway
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
Default +1

I have spent over 70 minutes on the phone with Apple on my login screen not rendering correctly. They have me with senior advisors now, and they report never having encountered this issue.

I am also able to "click" in the middle of my screen and type my password and get it to login, even though I can't see what I'm doing. Took me a while to discover this.

Help is appreciated asap.

DisplayLink USB adapter: BVU195
MacBook Pro 13" (late 2011)
OS X 10.8 (12A269)
chris.ridgeway is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
login screen, mountain lion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.