Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.5 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
kickliquid

Default 1.5b4 Snow Leopard Issues

I just received a Mimo UM-710s moments ago in the mail and plugged up right away. Came to this website to install the 1.5b4 drivers and restarted and attempted to turn on the mimo display with no luck. The blue light on the side by the power button flashes when turned off and when turning on all there is a black blank screen. I then went back to reinstall the drivers thinking that 2nd try was a charm, restarted, and still no luck. I booted both into 64bit and 32 bit mode by holding '6' and '4' for 64 bit during boot up and '3' and '2' for 32 bit mode. I went back to verify i was in both modes by checking the "kernal_task" in Activity Monitor and also by checking to see if 64-bit Kernel and Extensions had said "yes" or "no". I've tried every USB port and the "nanovision MIMo" display even registers in the USB Device Tree in the System Profiler.

I even went back and installed 1.5b3 to see if the previous driver would work and still a blank screen.

Please Help!!!! I'm running out of ideas

attached are my Computer Specs and .plist file
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Information.zip (21.2 KB, 733 views)