Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #1
marky_towers

Default Display Link USB Hub working but Display and Network not functioning

I have this exceptionally frustrating issue with the DisplayLink Beyond HD port replicator I use with my Dell XPS 15 laptop.

It works fine for months if I don't unplug the laptop. If I need to disconnect the laptop and return the following day I can never get the DisplayLink working properly again. It recognises the USB hub in the DisplayLink, but I can't see any other components recognised in device manager. The network and graphics are not coming up.

I have installed the latest USB 3 drivers from intel (New ones came out this month), and I have installed the latest Display Link drivers (7.5M1).

The DisplayLink support tool doesn't think the device is connected, but it is as its registered all the devices that are connected through the USB hub. I've attached the zip file from the tool after enabling the logging.

I've spent all morning starting things up in different orders and powering on and off the laptop and port rep - I've done all combinations and reinstalled all combinations of drivers. I can't find any decent support articles that have helped me. Please can you advise?
Attached Files
File Type: zip VET-002-PC_20140314_142838.zip (4.69 MB, 4 views)
marky_towers is offline   Reply With Quote