Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2014, 02:31 AM   #5
KeithAdv
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Default

I removed all displaylink software and reinstalled the original lenovo drivers (which included a version of displaylink core).

I went through both the power settings and the usb root hub drivers in system manager and disabled "selective suspend" and "turn off to save power."

I removed two usb hard drives that were part of my system.

The recycling continues, although it seems only slightly less than before.
KeithAdv is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.