Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2026, 10:18 AM   #1
Amper
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
Thumbs up Updates feature finally Available in DLM

Thanks DisplayLink, for finally adding the ability to update DLM from within the app. Now I don't have to keep checking your website every so often for a newer version. Great job, and I'm glad I finally got to see this!

Amper
Amper is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.