Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.3 Software Release

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
AGR
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3
Default PowerShell ISE uses WPF and has similar problems

I happen to try Windows PowerShell ISE ( http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../dd315244.aspx ). Turns out, it also uses Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). When I started it, while my two DisplayLink monitors were running, got monitors flashing in a manner similar to what happened when I ran rev 6.7 of X1. With my two DisplayLink monitors disconnected, Windows PowerShell ISE comes up fine.

AGR
AGR is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.