![]() |
|
|||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4
|
I'll try it. Hasn't been a major issue, but I'd be lying if I said it never affected me. Thanks.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 27
|
I've had this lockup issue several times now when waking from a long sleep (longer than 5 minutes). Other than that, everything is fine. I've waited several minutes (10-15) many times and my MBP will recover, so it's unclear what is going on (I haven't checked console messages yet). It appears to lockup the computer, but many times its just the screens. My sound and keyboard still work.
It's almost like letting it go back to sleep allows it to wake up properly, for lack of a more technical description. |
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|