Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #8
fhall1
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 32
Default

Dammit...I have an iMac with Nvidia GT 120....I was hoping to upgrade to 10.6.4 this week, but it sounds like I need to hold off until a fix comes from Displaylink.
fhall1 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.