Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Enabled Products > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
sky4vip
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 8
Default

I agree. Also struggling with this. Not sure what 'really close' is or means. I can get the display to blink when I install the drivers, but no picture, and nothing else happens.
sky4vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:23 AM   #2
Chardington
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Default

I haven't gotten this to work either.

Driver installs then the screen flashes and that's where it stops. Afterwards I see the DisplayLinkManager application eating up 45-50% of my CPU in task manager.
Chardington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
Criminal
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Default Windows 8 Preview

+1 Debug files attached
Attached Files
File Type: zip SyncMaster_SAM0582-H9NSB00502.zip (18.1 KB, 14 views)
Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
ddarvish
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2
Default

^^^^BUMP i also have the newest beta installed on windows 8 and cant get it to work. i have the UV19+ .. it seems as though it should work but the software is just seeing that the OS version is different and wont start up
ddarvish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.