Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.2 Software Release

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
Duncan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Default

I have just installed the latest drivers from intel (8.15.10.1930) previous version was 8.15.0010.1825.

I tried to mimic the install process as you suggested, and it made no difference at all.

I have just tried uninstalling the DisplayLink software and re-installing it again, hoping that a fresh install with the updated intel drivers may solve the issue. However, now it doesn't event work first time.

I have attached the latest files from the debug folder and also a screen shot of the "Unknown device" error

thanks for your speedy response.

Duncan.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UnknownDevice_20091019.jpg
Views:	1440
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	76  
Attached Files
File Type: zip LogFiles_200910191234.zip (4.0 KB, 1285 views)
Duncan is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.