Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2011, 03:09 AM   #5
hfalls
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3
Default keynote works

For what its worth, the problem occurs with both the Kensington and the Diamond adapters that I use. Also, when I open the Powerpoint slides in Keynote, I do not have the problem so at least I have a workaround in the meantime.
hfalls is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
1.7 beta 5, powerpoint

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.