Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #11
chaz4070
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Yeah I saw they finally added a warning to the Mac page. Only took 'em a week and I know I asked at least twice in this thread for it. Better late than never I suppose.

I'm a little disheartened that the DL team hasn't posted anything in a few days - I'm getting ready to reinstall Lion again and just go to 10.7.2 - I was holding out but with no updates/ETA I don't think I want to wait any longer.
chaz4070 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
1.7, 10.7.3, bvu195, diamond, lion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.