Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
nlandas
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Default

Ok, after a little more testing I have found that it is more stable but still not what I would call rock solid. This is with my Targus DisplayLink based SuperSpeed 3.0 port replicator. Does anyone have the same problems to report with other devices?

So I'm running the latest USB drivers and the latest DisplayLink.

My behavior is that randomly my Dell XPS13 Ultrabook seemingly looses connection to the port replicator. It's not always display, sometimes just the NIC drops off but it's using a Displaylink driver too. All in all this has not been a smooth experience and I can't recommend this yet as a solution to our non-technical staff.

I'd love to equip our Administrators with Ultrabooks and DisplayLink port replicators but not until I can work these issues out.
nlandas is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.