![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,561
|
We're trying to reproduce this. To help can you tell us what PC system specs you have to see if there is some correlation with the GPU?
Wim |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5
|
I'm experience the same delayed Modern/Metro app launching issue, this is from a Surface Pro 128GB. I have attached diag as well.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
|
the surface pro and the dell xps 12 both use the intel HD Graphics 4000 video card
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
|
My computer is also running the Intel HD Graphics 4000.
Driver version 9.17.10.2932 (dated 12/12/12). Wim, what additional information do you want and how can I collect it easily? |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
|
Interesting, my post to this thread last night never showed up. Anyway, I'm using a Surface Pro and having the exact same problem as described here. I tested it by uninstalling the DisplayLink software and the Modern UI apps went back to normal, then I reinstalled DisplayLink and they are extremely slow to load again.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
|
I am also having the same issue.....using a Dell 6430u with HD4000 graphics adapter....driver ver. 9.17.10.2932 dated 12/12/12.
In addition, I also experience a mouse freezing issue for about 1-2 seconds intermittently. Last edited by davis1202; 02-22-2013 at 01:36 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
|
Did some troubleshooting last night on my Surface Pro 128, and traced the Metro app delay to just having the Display Link software installed. Was relieved to see it's not just me. Hoping for a fix soon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 4
|
I am having the same issue BUT my wireless connection on me surface also stops working after installing the display link software. Everything goes back to normal after display link is removed
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 4
|
Is there any update on this or approximate time frame?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,561
|
This will be in v7.2 software which is just having the final changes applied.
Wim |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|