Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #10
scm1000
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Default

I started having the same problem with no Ethernet and audio yesterday. It happened after an auto update for displaylink drivers popped up on the screen. I did not click on the update yet it installed anyway. Immediately lost Ethernet connection and audio. Used a tool for a clean uninstall, and reinstalled the old drivers that came with my Dell Super Speed USB 3.0. Everything worked fine for 30 seconds. Auto update again, nothing I could do to stop the process. Lost Ethernet again. I have a Dell convertible 12 which does not come with an Ethernet port. I cannot connect to our company network rendering my laptop useless.

Is anyone at displaylink working on a solution?

Dell XPS convertible 12
Win 8 64bit Pro
Dell Super Speed Dock USB 3.0
scm1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.