Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
TargusLevel3
Member
 
TargusLevel3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: California
Posts: 56
Default What is your Targus Incident Number?

What is your Targus Incident Number?
TargusLevel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
dth4310
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Default

Thank you to everyone for your engagement on this forum.

I have tried a USB 2.0 cable and confirm the issue is the same, no change.

Targus incident number is: 130808-000030

I was asked to provide another debug dump which I have not yet provided; though I did attach the same zip as I attached to this thread to the incident.
dth4310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
dth4310
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Default

James - any luck on analysis?
dth4310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
dth4310
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Default

FYI - Targus has issued a return authorization under my case to replace the unit. I'll post results after I've received the replacement.
dth4310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #5
dth4310
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Default

I can confirm, the replacement unit that I got powered up and worked without any issues. Currently running 3 externals and the internal display.

ACP70USZ - 1920x1080 over DVI, 1680x1050 over HDMI > DVI cable.
R930 - internal - 1920x1200 over HDMI > DVI cable.
dth4310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.