Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
Mike-D
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
Hi,

I've raised this internally for further investigation.

Which video output is not displaying?

Thanks,
James
Thanks, I got it figured out. It was the DVI-HDMI adapter that came with the kit that was bad. I will be getting with Dell to replace it.
Mike-D is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.