![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
|
I am using the Netgear Push2TV PVT3000 adapter. The debug log is attached here. The Displaylink adapters were not connected when I took the log, only Miracast was operating in extended desktop mode.
Thanks for looking into this matter. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,523
|
Hi,
I'll try and reproduce this - can you please attach the logs with Miracast set to mirror? Thanks, James |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
|
Well, that's the whole point. It doesn't go into mirror mode. I click on "Duplicate" in the charms and nothing happens. If I click on "Clone" via the Intel Graphics menu or options panel, nothing happens.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
|
Hi JamesH, have you managed to replicate the Miracast mirroring bug ?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,523
|
Hi,
Not yet on the system we have- I've raised this internally for further investigation. Thanks, James |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,523
|
Quote:
After a lot of faff, I've finally managed to get Miracast working (extend & clone) on the Belkin ScreenCast that I have. Will report back on how I get on with this and the Dell Venue 8 Pro next week. Thanks, James |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
|
BillATS, that's a good point. No, I have not tried it with the 7.4 drivers, only with the 7.5M0 drivers. I'll give that a go.
JamesH: I'm looking forward to seeing what your results are. Miracast is probably not ready for prime-time yet, I find it a bit fussy about connecting 5.1audio, and it crashes the Wifi card upon disconnection. But I think that may be a Dell Venue 8 Pro problem because the crashes also happens with bluetooth too (nothing to do with Displaylink). |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1
|
Hi guys dell driver for inter chipset rel from dec 02 13 works, with netgear, however you have to go to desktop and setup profile for miracast with intel application and configure it to clone.
I also have surface pro and that device works fine with netgear, however I have major issues when I want to use BT k/m and miracast did you experience any issues with this kind of setup? Thanks Michael |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1
|
I have a dell venue 8 pro as well and can reproduce this same problem with both the 7.4 and 7.5 drivers. Its truly frustrating. I have to uninstall the display link drivers in order to mirror miracast onto my TV, then install them to hook up to my display link dock.
I'm really interested in a solution here. Thanks. -Corom |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
|
I got the same miracast issue with my Dell venue 8 pro. I can't clone/mirror in miracast mode when displaylink drivers are installed. I'm using the Netgear PTV3000 and an ebay miracast dongle (ipazzport/rockchip) so its not adapter specific.
I have to uninstall the displaylink software to get the clone feature back in miracast. I also get the excessive battery drain on connected standby when displaylink drivers are installed. This was with v7.4 drivers |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|