![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2
|
I use an ASUS desktop replacement laptop with nVidia video. I have experienced the problem with both Pluggable USB hubs and U-Speed USB hubs. I may need to try using my Microsoft mouse, and not my Logitech mouse, for a while to see what happens. When it happens, I am trying to finely locate the mouse cursor in order to grab the scroll bar to scroll vertically, often by just a small amount. Then, the screen freezes, about 5 seconds later that monitor goes black, then about 5 seconds later they all go black, then about 10 seconds later, they all reset except that the applications have relocated to the primary monitor.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,523
|
Hi,
Can you attach the logs from this tool immediately after seeing the issue? http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=269 Thanks, James |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|