Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
maikeldus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4
Default

I have installed the driver, restarted since it indicated that in device manager.

It still has these black flashes (windows sound for disconnecting device) and comes back up again, only much faster now. I will send you the log through a PM since it contains some private information.

I also disabled Power saving on All USB devices.
maikeldus is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.